Saturday, September 09, 2006

Taking a day off.

No your eye are not fooling you. My last word update was Thursday night. Does that mean I have stopped, Hell no. I'm just taking a bit of a break. I'm making good time, so I can afford a day or two to spare. I'll make it up tomorrow. There are a couple spots that concern me. Little details that will drive me nuts.

Funny thing is my normal hangups I don't seem to have a problem with. Names...check.
Location...check. I guess because I am working under guidelines I am stressing about that. Now really the guidelines are VERY general.

It has to be a Christmas story. Only 12,000 words.

Now how can someone stress about that? Welcome to my brain!

For now I am enjoying a glass of wine and the fact that tomorrow is my day off. I can sleep in (hahahahahahahaha) and putz around with my story all afternoon. When the girls aren't bugging me that is. Watch that count it will move tomorrow. It had better move tomorrow or I will really have something to stress about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I am another one that hates having to stay within limits!I am way too wordy and my characters demand to do everything they want even if i tell them that doesnt fit in the word count! *sigh* well I have learned its doable! So deep breth and go for it! awesome you are at 52%!!! If you need someone to brain storm with I am available!

Mari/Maureen

FeyRhi said...

I may take you up on that offer Mo. Sometimes my brain just runs in circles and I need someone to throw a new idea at me and break the obsessing cycle. To bad that kind of mental workout dosen't qualify as exercise. LOL