Thursday, September 07, 2006
Just a spit over half way
It's getting there. I did a bit of a jump tonight. I was getting hung up on the details all day and I knew I had to get a good amount done in order to keep on schedule. So I jumped ahead a bit got the black moment and ending written.
Well more like a detailed sketch of it all; still a start that I can tweek and polish after it is all done.
Now usually I find naming my characters difficult but this time they agreed failry quickly. Holly and Brand. No I;m having a dispute over hair colour. I've written Holly as a blond and Brand with sandy brown hair. According to Holly this evening she has Red hair and Brand is the blond. *sigh* Not sure if I agree with her but for now I'm letting her have her way. She's a little bratty and I want to keep her talking.
I still fear I'm going to have too many words by the time it's done. Better too many then not enough I guess. I'll just be editing things out and tightening it up a bit here and there. Of course while I was writing I realized not only do I need a good detail why this is happening at Christmas but I also need an incantation of sorts or spell would be a better term. Dammit.
Well I'll worry about that later, next week. This week I am concentrating on getting the basic story done. Late next week I will add and improve my descriptive stuff. You know all the stuff that's not dialogue LOL.
I'll jsut leave a big ???? for that parts that need the actual spell and then I can add it later when it comes to me.
Sounds easy huh? I wish
- ► 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (26)
- ► 2007 (94)
- I broke out in goosebumps...
- Heading East....really East
- An obvious avoidence of reality
- Guilt: (n) the little blob on my shoulder
- Not exactly the best of times
- You let them watch what!!
- Why is being Healthy so expensive??
- Support Your Troops!!!!
- Taking a day off.
- Just a spit over half way
- 12 thousand just isn't a whole lot anymore
- The dawn of a new school year YEH!!!
- A rather Mathmatical morning...I need more coffee
- Ernesto decided to come for a visit
- ▼ September (15)