Reality? What exactly is it? I heard it sucks, not interested in paying it any attention.
Mark it on your calendar thrill seakers. This Thursday 9:oopm is the official beginning to the long awaited second season of 'Supernatural'. The first episode is called "In My Time Of Dying" and picks up right after the final episode last year "Devil's Trap". I never thought I would find a replacement for Buffy when they cancelled her but this show fills the void nicely. Best part is one of my coworkers is now addicted to it too (yes I corrupted her) so I will have someone else to babble endlessly with regarding what happens all year. I got Season One on DVD and have been we have been watching it during our lunch hours. LOL
Officially 14 days left till my submission deadline for my short story. I have the story down and need to smooth out the rough sections. I've left a 1,000 word buffer for tweeking and my overuse of adjectives. Although my creative side has taken a beating this week, I am endevoring to work over all of that. Since reality has no meaning for me today I hope to get as much done as possible.
Tomorrow is going to be a brutally emotional day which might burn me out for awhile. But that is tomorrow not today.
Today I plan to stay within the arms of my muse and let him handle reality with the point of his sword.
Did you know there is actually a place called Mystic in Conneticut? I was planning on setting my story in New England. Since it has a paranormal theme, how could I not have it unfold it that town? Just perfect *G*
- ► 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (26)
- ► 2007 (94)
- I broke out in goosebumps...
- Heading East....really East
- An obvious avoidence of reality
- Guilt: (n) the little blob on my shoulder
- Not exactly the best of times
- You let them watch what!!
- Why is being Healthy so expensive??
- Support Your Troops!!!!
- Taking a day off.
- Just a spit over half way
- 12 thousand just isn't a whole lot anymore
- The dawn of a new school year YEH!!!
- A rather Mathmatical morning...I need more coffee
- Ernesto decided to come for a visit
- ▼ September (15)