WOW!!! I can't believe it's been almost a year since NaNoWriMo2005.
For those of you who don't know what it is; it stands for National Novel Writing Month. During the month of November thousands of caffine addicted creative types throw all literary rules and grammatical correctness out the window and try to crank out 50,000 words in 30 days.
Sound easy? HA! Try it I dare you! I double DOG dare you!!!
Just click on the title of this post and sign up. I did it last year, and surpassed the 50G mark 1 hour before the deadline. No one has to read what you wrote and despite all my jokes about repeating the same word 50,ooo times I didn't cheat. That I'm proud of.
So I have a bit over a week to get my short story done. I would like to have it ready to submit by Monday morning. That means it will be early and that always looks good. Then I have a couple weeks breathing space then I'm off to Nanoworld. *G*
- ► 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (26)
- ► 2007 (94)
- My New Year's eve
- Never judge a book (or juice) by it's cover
- There's nothing behind that curtain
- Lupus ~ The disease with a thousand faces.
- mustwrite, mustwrite, mustwrite
- Plots and Patterns
- Friday the 13th!!! AAARRRGGGHHH
- Anything and everything you might want to watch.
- An interesting oppourtunity
- Wine, geography, wine, men, wine...
- I'm wrecked.
- It's almost that time of year again!
- ▼ October (13)