It's amazing how much better one feels after a couple glasses of wine. Tonight's selection is the Torres Gran Sangre de Toro Riserva 2001. It's a blend of Garnacha, Carinena & Syrah from Spain. I won't bore you with the details of a proper tasting note. Trust me it's good. LOL
I remember being is school and hating Geography. To be honest I pretty well blew the class off and squeeked by with barely a passing grade. At the time I figured that I "would never need to know geography". If I remember correctly I was going to be a sound mixer in a recording studio therefore geography was a waste of my time. What did I end up becoming?A damn product consultant for the LCBO! Knowing maps of wine making countries is a must as well as microclimates and soil structure. Geesh now I wish I had paid more attention. LOL
On a less then mature note....
Isn't he gorgeous!! Yes, my obsession with "Supernatural" knows no bounds. This is Jensen Ackles (AKA Dean). I try to remind myself that I am 7 years older them him therefor, I really should be *sighing* over men closer to my own age but DAMN!!
You know I think I will use his image as a template for one of my characters in a future book. What do you think? Eros? or Bacchus? *giggle*
- ► 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (26)
- ► 2007 (94)
- My New Year's eve
- Never judge a book (or juice) by it's cover
- There's nothing behind that curtain
- Lupus ~ The disease with a thousand faces.
- mustwrite, mustwrite, mustwrite
- Plots and Patterns
- Friday the 13th!!! AAARRRGGGHHH
- Anything and everything you might want to watch.
- An interesting oppourtunity
- Wine, geography, wine, men, wine...
- I'm wrecked.
- It's almost that time of year again!
- ▼ October (13)