Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My New Year's eve


This might not be my favourite season but Samhain (Hallowe'en) is by far my favourite holiday. The girls and I carved pumpkins a couple days ago. Ryleigh and I cheated and used a template and Teaghan free-formed. The all looked awesome when they were finished.


Here are my two children, the "Fall Faery Princess" and the "Dead Zombie Goblin Soccer Player". They couldn't choose just one idea LOL. They met up with a friend and cased the whole neighborhood. They filled 2 Timmies bags each, and dragged me everywhere 'till Ryleigh kept asking to be carried. That's when we called it quits.

I was thinking about all the things I wanted to blog about tonight but to be honest I'm tired LOL. It'll be a quiet beginning to this year for me. NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. I still don't have a really good idea what I'm goign to work on other then it being the sequal to BiS. Actually I had some great ideas for the third book which I want to close out the trilogy with. So I'll just have to see what this month brings. I'm looking forward to giving my muse free reign and seeing what he can come up with. I got some really solid ideas last year.

So far I still don't know anything about my short story. I submitted it but haven't had a response as to yes or no. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and repeating, "no news is good news"

For now I think I'm going to go raid a couple of candy bags *G*

No comments: