Sunday, October 15, 2006

Plots and Patterns

Ok I admit it, I have a secret obsession with more then just Supernatural. I also adore Wallace & Gromit. I have for years. Thankfully the girls love them too so I can watch the movies when ever I want and no one ever knows. LOL Of course I kinda let the cat out of the bag right now, but that's ok.

Over the past couple weeks I have finally finished up some knitting projects. One for each of the girls and for hubby. So this morning I started on one for myself. I don't expect I'll finish it. I rarely finish the projects I start for myself, but this one is really funky. I'll post a picture of it when it's done.
Granted starting a new project this close to the end of October isn't the greatest of ideas, but then it will give me something to do during Nov. brainstorming sessions. That pattern is really easy so it's not somthing that I have to follow closely and will distract me.

Last night was one of the most boring nights at work, Honestly I thought it would never end LOL So after writing a letter to a friend. (Yes I occasionally put pen to paper and use snail mail LOL) I started working on the overall act to my trilogy. Good idea until I realized that I might have to change BiS a bit. No point in exposing the baddie at the end of the first book. This also means that I have to have a bunch of clues dispursed through out all three books and still have the romance in each one be the focal point. It's a hell of a project I've created for my self, but if it was simple it would be boring. Hopefully that story turns out a funky as my sweater. *G*

1 comment:

Mechele Armstrong said...

What would life be without challenge. And *cough* as a fan, I'm sure you'll pull it off.

Can't wait to see the funky sweater, too.