Monday, January 01, 2007

This is getting easier.....

At the rate I'm going I'll be a HTML Master in no time. I've taught myself a ton of stuff already. The first time I changed this template, it took me over an hour to get it set up, now I can do it in half that time. LOL I've gone back to a warm brown colour, a kind of a dreamy background. This one is a little more grown up then the previous attempt.


Did you know that Hershey Kisses come in peanut butter filled? They are like little Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Trust me, they are horrible rotten little things. In fact; if you have any in your house I suggest you get rid of them quick. Just send them to me and I will make sure that they are disposed of properly *BG*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is perfect and totally you. Great choice Rhi