Saturday, January 20, 2007

Looks good to me.

Years ago my uncle turnedme on to a series of book and I had forgotten all about them until a couple weeks ago. He emailed me to let me know that they had been turned into a tv series. I caught a preview on tv tonight and found it on my second favourite website *G*




You can't tell me that this just doesn't look like it has the potential to be one of the coolest shows!!! next to Supernatural of course LOL It's based on the series of books written by Jim Butcher.

It starts tomorrow... dammit I really should be writing and not watching tv...so I made a compromise with myself. I have to have 2 thousand words written tomororw during the day, then I get to watch it....and work on more edits afterwards.

11 days left till the submission deadlines

1 comment:

Mechele Armstrong said...

I have not read him.

You can do it on the submission!! *tosses pom poms around*