Friday, July 28, 2006

FeyRhi Estates is growing!



My vineyard is doing well as you can see. Much better then I ever expected. I even have Grapes!!!! Looks like just one cluster though, don't think I'll be getting much out of it LOL It has grown higher since I took the picture a week ago. I have to remember to plant some supports for it before we go away. I don't want it to fall over and damage the stalk. I'll have to post a picture when we get back so you can see how much it's grown.

Speaking of leaving.... I hate packing. Really really really hate it. If fact I should be doing it now but I am surfing and blogging trying to avoid it. There is already a large pile on the kitchen floor of things to go and I have no idea how we are going to get all this, the four of us and a dog into the car. It's going to be a LONG 3 hour drive *G*

On a happy note, only two more sleeps till me make said drive and I am officially on vacation. I can't wait!!!

I wish there was a packing fairy that would poof in and do all this for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*grins* A packing fairy? Sorry, don't know one of those. Might be because if there is one, she's overworked. Hope you enjoy the vacation anyway!

PS - The grapes are DARLING! They're so stinking little.

FeyRhi said...

Aren't they the cutest! So little. I'll stick my big ol' finger (no not that one) in the picture next time to give you a bit of reference. Still waiting for my packing fairy...wonder if I can bribe her with something. Don't think milk will do it this time. Might have to pull out the good stuff - chocolate milk.

Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats on the grapes. And if you find the packing fairy, hold him until I need him.