Friday, October 28, 2005

I need WQA

Web Quiz Anonmous! The following I plan to blame completely on Beth Ciotta. Look to the left of this screen and down just a bit under Creative Spaz. She had them on her blog and of course I couldn't not do them.

Your Alias Should Be:

Perla Emilia


Hmmm Interesing name?? Kinda cool actually

Your Celebrity Style Twin is Jessica Simpson

Flirty, feminine, and fun.


Jessica Simpson? Well yea, I do like her clothes, I just wish I had her body!!!

Your Nail Polish Color is Purple

How you're unique: You are artistic and expressive

Why your style rocks: You pay special attention to color and fabrics

What this color says about you: "I'm creative and know how to take care of myself"


Like I could resist anythnig that has to do with nailpolish!!!

No comments: