Saturday, September 17, 2005

It's Saturday already!

I can't believe how the week has flown. Well ok I didn't make my first deadline, so I am granting myself a Mulligan. I'll have the first chapter of one of those damn books written by next Saturday. If I could get it started I'm sure I'd be fine. *coughcough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So have to say I am addicted to E-Books. Love them, having a great time reading them, spending way to much on them. At least with paperbacks I have to drive to Chapters to get the ones on want. Hell point and click is way to easy and my butt is getting numb from sitting in this uncomfortable computer chair. I think I know what I want for Chirstmas. One of those Personal readers so I can download my books on it. I'm petrified that I will crash my computer and loose the ones I have bought. I really should pick up some disks and download an extra copy just in case.

www.loose-id.com
www.triskelionpublishing.com

hmmmm now if I could actually write a book then prehaps I can explore my contemporary paranormal idea with them.... NO! Regency first! or at least started

No comments: