Friday, May 12, 2006

It's.......

No this post has nothing to do with Monty Python, although it should because I feel it's important to have a bit of random silliness in life. Stop one from becomeing too serious. Don't look at me like that I am serious, once in a while...when I really have to be....and only for as short a time as possible because I find it particularly painful.

~~~
Katharine Hepburn
You scored 7% grit, 33% wit, 38% flair, and 28% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You
go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand
head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing
and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or
conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common
sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet.
You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the
screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who
like strong women.


Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Classic Leading Man Test.




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on grit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 71% on wit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 40% on flair
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 52% on class
Link: The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


71% on Wit?? See I knew I was a smartass. Katherine Hepburn is one of my favourite classic actress' my other favourite being Audrey Hepburn (no relation, I looked it up)

~~~~~~

Life has been hectic as hell lately. I just feel as though I am running a day behind and can't seem to catch up. Even when of my regular customers asked me how I was today..I gave him my standard "Great, How are things with you?" He just paused and said "No really are you ok?"
"I'm wiped." I might have said more but I started yawning. LOL.

So it will be to bed early for me tonight, actually as soon as I am done here I am heading up, already I can hear the soft yowling of my pillow....Oh no that would be my cat who has gone into heat and wanders around the house between 4:30 and 5:00 in the morning for the last 3 nights yowling.....

"mmmeeeeoooowowwwwwwww mmmeeeeerrrroooooowwww"
over and over

Don't get me wrong I love my cat but if she keeps it up I'm gonna lock her in the laundry room. Can't wait till she gets fixed. Should put an end to it I hope.

On the writing front I am working on my meme projects. My current WIP has hit a snag so I'm hoping that this will jump start it again. You would think with 3 main character's it wouldn't be hard to find someone to say something. Besides quoting Monty Python at me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, Monty Python quotes are fun but I can definitely see where they would not be so helpful.

To offer some hope, fixing the cat will take care of the howling and yowling. And I'm hardly surprised you were pegged as a classy (smartass!) dame like Katherine. :)

Sam said...

LOL about the cat - I hope fixing it works. (now there's a funny looking phrase, lol)
I was pleased to get Kathrine Hepburn, although her accent used to get on my nerves.
Hope you get a good night's sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

I got Kate, too. Love her! And I'm eve more of a smartass than you are! I got 99% on wit! *g*

FeyRhi said...

Hey frenchie, I've had the Bruce's "Philosopher's Song" stuck in my head for days, in fact T.C.'s yowling is starting to sound like one of the verses LOL (And Wittgenstein was a beery swine, Who was just as schloshed as Schlegel.)

LOL Sam I never could figure out the "fixed" term. I mean technically aren't they breaking somthing not fixing it?

All right Tori! We smartassess need to stick together *G*