Saturday, April 22, 2006
Happy Earth Day!!!
Go on you can do it.
Find a bit of green space around you, Take a garbage bag and clean it up a bit. It doesn't take much, just a little of your time. If everyone did a little bit it would add up to something big.
A bunch of families, ours included met this moring and tackled the ravine that runs through this part of town. Our local crossing guard arranged it and made everyone chocolate chip banana muffins, how sweet was that!
The city provided big yellow garbage bags and good blue gloves for everyone to wear.
The warm summer like weather of late abandoned us but that was ok. We trucked out there anyways. Thankfully it was drizzling and not out right pouring. After an hour the girls started complaining that they were freezing so we headed home for hot showers and better yet, hot chocolate.
- ► 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (26)
- ► 2007 (94)
- Dragon Boats
- If someone finds my week, can you tell me where it...
- I've been tagged!
- Happy Earth Day!!!
- It will never be finished at this rate.
- My muse has lousy timing...
- Like Mother, Like daughter
- Hoppy Bunny Day!!
- Just sit your damn butt in the chair and write!!
- Could it be? Dare I say it out loud?
- It's a cartoon kinda day
- Skipping Memories
- Daniel, Nathaniel, Hawkeye..all mean YUM!
- ▼ April (13)