Friday, July 27, 2007

My next project...

Isn't is gorgeous!! This is a copy of the sweater that Molly Weasley wears in the Chamber of Secrets. I don't know how much I will wear it but I have to have it!

But first I have to finish Chris' corner. It's coming along nicely. I'm a bit over half way done the centre panel. The two side panels will whip up really quickly so I'm not worried about them. Originally my plan was to work on his 'corner' as we drive to Florida in the fall but it looks like I might have it finished by then so I think this sweater would be a good car project.

The pattern for these very cool sleeves can be purchased Here.

Of course I'll let you know when I start it. I know I'm going to be fussy about colours and the such so perhaps I'll wait and buy the yarn when I am in the states. See what I can get down there that isn't available up here. Hmmm I'll have to see how far I am done before I decide for certain.

No comments: