Thursday, July 19, 2007

I've been rated!!

Online Dating

PG13?? That's it? Should have checked the week I was really pissed off and dropped the f-bomb every other sentance.

Still no news on T.C. I'm trying to keep up the good thoughts but it's been 4 days and my imagination is in overdrive. Didn't help that we had a massive rain storm today. All I could think about was her sitting somewhere all alone, soaking wet, dirty and hungry with ravenous evil raccoons circling around her. Yea, I'm not making myself feel any better.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I wouldn't be surprised if someone hasn't taken her into their house. Once she escapes them she will be home. Have you advertised? I would still check the shelter. The vet was telling someone in his office that sometimes the "chips" migrate from where they are supposed to be. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

PG-13? *snort*