Saturday, December 16, 2006

Just a NAVY girl at heart

I have two uncles and a brother that have served in the Canadian armed forces. My uncles in the Navy, my little brother in the Army(infantry) reserves. Gotta tell you, seeing my uncles in uniform at a young age...I'm sure is what started my love of uniformed men.

When I got married, I asked my Uncle to come to my wedding in his ultra fancy 'Mess Dress'. This is the uniform used for only special occasions. He worked out, for like a month, to make sure it still fit for my wedding. Aside from pictures of my husband, the picture of me and my Uncle D in his uniform is my favourite.

He sent me this video, It is really amazing, but personally I love all those pristine white uniforms. *G*

NAVY rules baby!!

Navy Norway


This is the US Navy Presidential Ceremonial Honor Guard Drill Team.

No comments: