Monday, December 11, 2006

I've Been Tagged!



It's been ages since I was tagged to do one of these, here it goes *G*





Four jobs I've had:

I've had soooo many, I'll name my 4 least favourite

Detassling Corn
Dress Shirt Factory
Telephone Solicitation
Retail Clothing

Four places I've lived:

Nova Scotia (I was so young I don't even remember the town's name)
Fort Erie
Kitchener
Oakville

Four favourite foods:

Potato Leek Soup
Sushi
Stuffed Shells
"Taters 'n' Cream" A burger place called Lick's makes this.
It's fries with shredded cheese, sour cream, bacon and chives on them. mmmmmmmm

Four movies I'd watch over:

Dogma
Shaft with Samuel L
Hell Boy
Serenity

Four TV shows I enjoy:

Supernatural
Heroes
Mythbusters
Thirsty Traveller

Four places I've travelled:

England, Scotland, Wales I know that is 3 but it was all one trip *sigh* Wales
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Antigua
Florida

Four places I’d like to visit:
Wales again
Egypt
Australia
Italy

Four websites I go to (almost) daily:

Loose-Id
Yahoo
Blogger
Vintages


Four people I’m tagging to do this too:

Just think it will give you an excuse to procrastonate a bit *G*

Myfanwy
Frenchpeas
Samatha Winston
Scott Oden

4 comments:

Suzan said...

It looks like your first favourite food would be potatoes followed by potatoes and more starch...lol
That would have been Sydney, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
What's Dogma? Never seen it. would I like it?
Go read mine....

FeyRhi said...

mmmmm starch mmmmm

Dogma is a hoot. I love Kevin Smith, he cracks me up. Yea you should watch it.

Mechele Armstrong said...

I like these tags. You always learn a lot.

FeyRhi said...

Me too. I enjoy the quirky ones more then the name, birthplace, yadda yadda yadda *G*