Saturday, December 23, 2006

A bit of Christmissy fun

In hopes of getting more in the Holiday Spirit I have decided to change my name too...


Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com




Christmas Naughty or Nice List

I am on the The Nice List

After checking the North Pole database I had :

1,282 nice entries
100 naughty entries
Check your name on the Christmas Naughty or Nice List at JokesUnlimited.com
HAHAHA Now I have proof. I'll be sure to remind my husband. I looked it up and his on the naughty list. *snort* I could have told him that. Can't complain though; I like him naughty *BG*



Secret Santa
This year my Secret Santa bought me :

Your Own Daytime Talk Show
Get your Secret Santa gift at JokesUnlimited.com

Oh I really do not have the time for that! I wonder if "Ho-Ho" has a nice all expense paid trip to mexico he'd be willing to trade me? In actuality my Secret Santa at work got me a bunch of gift certificated to "Tim Horton's". I was thrilled! *G*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rhi, you know I can't pass up these blog thingies, so here's what I got.

Elf Name: Chipper Floppy-Feet

Naughty or Nice: NICE *G*

Secret Santa Gift: A book on house training my rhinoceros

And one more.
Which of Santa's Reindeer Are You: I'm Cupid. That's like way better than Donner.