Sunday, November 12, 2006

This is cool!!

My mum sent this to me to show the girls. My oldest saw it and was amazed. I have a feeling that when the youngest sees it, she will insist on doing it. LOL.



Who knew that this was such an explosive cobination! The Mythbusters also committed an entire episode (#57, showing again on Nov 26th) on it.

What is scarey is that I drink Diet Coke and Mentos are my favourite mint. Obviously I never have eaten them together because I haven't exploded LOL. I took this comment directly from their site. I'm sure some idiot would try.

So is it dangerous to drink soda and eat Mentos? Well, a lot of the fizz goes away as you drink. Then when bubbles are released in your stomach, your stomach can expand a bit, and it also has ways of releasing excess pressure. Do not, repeat, do not be stupid and test the limits of your stomach. Don't even think about it.

I have to go to the store now. *BG*

No comments: