Monday, November 06, 2006

Life Lessons




I found this in my email Sunday morning. It's the "Merlot and Email don't mix" figurine from TLC's Life Lessons. Don't worry mum, I was drinking Shiraz not Merlot so s'all good. *G*

Today is Day 6 of NaNo and my word count is pathetically low, dangerously low. I wanted to be at the 10-12 thousand word level but as you can see I haven't made it to 4G's yet. My bad. Aside from normal life stuff and dirty clothes that are reproducing like bunnies on my laundry room floor, I have been working on my sweater. I'm so clse to finishing it! It knit up so fast and I think looks really cool. Al I have to do is sew it up and weave in the ends and it's done. Oh the temptation!!!

I don't work till later this afternoon but I promised myself I would concentrate on my story today. I won't be home from work till late tonight and won't want to write then. Tomorrow I have a tasting which is very tiring. I know that sounds silly but trust me, writing tasting notes for 60+ products drains a person. I can sew up tomorrow evening while my creative wells fill up again.

No comments: