Friday, February 02, 2007

So much to do, So little time

Ok I admit it I have been dogging my posts a bit lately. To be honest I have been swamped at work and when not at work I've been knitting and thinking about my newest project or researching my newest project. But enough of that, all writing posts was under my alter ego.... Corinne Davies *G* Oh and then there is the hubby and kids in there somewhere.

The renovation at work are moving along well. The most amazing part is the construction is ahead of schedule, shock the shit out of me. I got my new Vintage area a week early. Of course my excitement lasted right up until the daunting job of moving all the stock began. Fuck and I have a release this weekend. What a hell of a job I'm knackered.

Tomorrow is the big sleepover at the Science Centre with the Girl Guides, more on that later. I'll still trying to figure out how I'm going to sneak a bottle of wine in with me. LOL I'm going to need it.

No comments: