Sunday, February 25, 2007

Old Vs. New


Remmember these girls? Josie and the Pussycats from the Archie comics. I thought they were so cool when I was a kid. Well a couple years ago they brought them back updated them and released a movie. Now my 7 & 9 year olds think they are the coolest. LOL


Ryleigh was bouncing around singing "I'm a punk rock prom queen!" at the top of her lungs. Teaghan was praticing sliding across the floor on her knees while rocking away on an air guitar. Then after the two of them paused from acting as if they were in a band, Ryleigh asked me if I could buy her an air guitar for her birthday. LOL

Mark my words, that one will be coming home with green hair at some point in her teenage years. Teaghan I think will end up more the Goth type, pale face, black hair, writing poetry about rain falling on cold tomb stones.

Ah teenage angst......yea not looking forward to that part. LOL

No comments: