Saturday, December 17, 2005

At last a bit of calm......


Okies so as everyone within a 50 mile radius of my ranting can tell, I've been a little edgy as of late. First sign is always when my use of the English language gets a little more colourful. *G*

Life while still stressful, is manageable; either that or work is so bloody hectic that I don't have time to worry about anything else because I am dead tired by the time I get home LOL

My WIP has stalled out for the time being, simply because all available brain cells are otherwise occupied but come Jan 1, I will be working double hard on it.
I'm still writing on funstuff, things that only require a paragraph or so a day. Some possibilities for future projects and most just to keep the right side of my brain active.

Despite all my 'whoa is me' crying some really Cool Stuff that has happened.
I got a signed cover flap and book mark and pen from Mary Stella as a prize for my comment I wrote for a writing challenge she opened to everyone who reads her blog. Who Killed Rock Granite? This was back in October and everyone who submitted an idea got one but I'm still thrilled about it.

Then a couple days ago I dropped in a couple additions into a Round Robin that Beth Ciotta was doing and my name was one of two that won an autographed set of her three books!!!! Jinxed, Charmed, and Seduced

I hope that one day I am in the same position as these two ladies and hope that I can be as generous. This is just way cool and a massive pick me up for such a bummer month. I am just tickled about the possibility of 3 new books coming my way and ones that I had planned to purchase as soon as my credit card was happy with me again. Her newest book Lasso The Moon is being released in February and I have preodered one already.

On a side note I have to toot my own horn on my progress with the HTML stuff. I'm getting good at the links and stuff. Of course it takes me a few hours to do it but *shrugs* who cares, it actually fun. I might actually take a course on website building one day.

No comments: