Friday, February 08, 2008

I know I'm a day late

I know it's Friday but lets just pretend that I am ontime for once ok?
I got tagged by Mechele Armstrong. She actually tagged me to do 16 instead of the regular 13 which I guess is fair since I am a day late. I already did one list for my alter ego Corinne Davies. I'm going to try to attempt to do this one with out repeats. Yikes!



Thirteen or so Random things about FeyRhi
The mission: list sixteen random personal facts or habits, and then pick twelve of my friends to tag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.) I have been an active member of Neopets for 66 months.

2.) I believe that life is too short to drink bad wine.

3.) My dog is going to have puppies any moment.

4.) I dropped out of school when I was 16 because I knew everything.

5.) I went back to highschool in 1990 at the ripe old age of 19, when I realized I didn't know everything. (Graduated in '92!)

6.) I write historical romances and paranormal erotica. When I grow up I want to be a published author.

7.) I think that Monty Python consisted of a group of comedic geniuses.

8.) I suffered with dibilitating panic attacks for years, believing I was the only one. (this was long before anyone had ever heard of them)

9.) My palate can withstand tasting 75 - 80 different alcoholic products before it looses its sensitivity. (No, you do NOT swallow at a tasting, you spit. Yes, we have heard all the jokes.)

10.) I KNOW Ontario wines kick ass. (Henry of Pelham Reserve Baco Noir)

11.) I have a girl crush on Angelina Jolie

12.) My husband drives me insane on a regular basis but he is my rock. I can't imagine life without him.

13.) I would like to loose 20 lbs. I have a sweet tooth that prevents this.

14.) I miss my Aunti Sue so much.

15.) I believe in the faery. They are not what Disney would have you believe.

16.) One of my most favourite artists is John William Waterhouse. A copy of The Lady of Shalott [on boat] hangs in my dining room.



As for tagging I welcome anyone who wants to try. it's cool trying to think stuff up. Just make sure you make a comment so I know that you did it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a multi-layered person! and congrats on no repeats! LOL but no I am not going to attempt the same, the sixteen er twenty four were enough!
HUGS
Mari/Mo

Mechele Armstrong said...

I'm off to read the other list but WOW. You are a multi layered person.