Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Reasons To Cut My Hair

1…. Wet it's to the middle of my ass, Dry the curls reach my waist.
2_. It's a tangled, matted, mess in the morning. Kinda resembles dreadlocks.
3_. It gets tangled in my seat belt.
4_. I shut it in the car door and nearly scalp myself when I move.
5_. Hubby rolls on it in the night and I wake up pinned to the bed.
6_. It gets staticy in the winter and sticks to my face.
7_. When I brush my teeth and spit, it gets in my hair.
8_. Every drain in the house is clogged.
9_. I have hair tumble weeds in the living room.
10_. I go thorough more shampoo then everyone else in the house together
11_. I have to buy 3 boxes of hair colour every 8 weeks
12_. The weight of it gives me a headache if I try to put it in a ponytail
13_. It gets caught on buttons, and in zippers OUCH!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: