Saturday, March 17, 2007

I feel like marshmallow

*sigh* I just got back from my birthday present from my sister-in-law. She works in a Spa and as my prezzie she book me in for a chocolate body treatment. I've never had one before and I swear I have never experienced anything more decadent. Thi sis the ultimate in pampering and i highly recommend it to anyone. It is a must experience. of course right now I smell like a big old hunk of chocolate, which is good too.

I can't believe how fast the last week has gone. I'm on vacation for March break so I shouldn't be surprised. LOL

Good news, the class I had to do on Thursday went fine. I was a nervous wreck but by the fourth course I had finally started to relax. Better late then never huh. Now that I have done one I won't be anywhere near as nervous next time.

The chef's were from Casa Mia in St. Catherines. Claudio Mollica and I feel terrible but I can't remember his brother's name. (Pino?) The food was absolutely incredible!!! I'd post the recipes but I don't think I'm allowed. They made a Warm Mushroom Salad, Risotto, Veal Tenderloin with lobster whipped potatoes and Sabyon for dessert. The entire time they joked and handed out tips on everything from shopping to how to make sure your custard doesn't turn lumpy. Being brothers they picked on each other and turend the entire class into a very enjoyable evening.

Happy St Patrick's everyone!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Glad the class went well! It can be hard sometimes, being up 'on stage' everyday, trying to make things interesting for a bunch of crazy children, and adults are even worse! LOL, I knew you could do it. I've had the chocolate spa experience too, and it was soooo nice ~ mine was at the Hershey Spa in PA and I got a chocolate hydrotherapy bath before the body treatment. It was amazing :)

Have a good week!

Mechele Armstrong said...

Glad the class went well. Uhh that sounds wonderful. I need a chocy treatment. LOL and i don't just mean Reeses.

FeyRhi said...

*waving* Hi Karen! I have a great respect for you and other teachers. It's not something I have the patience for. MMMMMMMM Hershey *G*

I highly recommend it Michele. It would make a great Mother's Day present!!!
**nudging Michele's hubby**
(it's up to you to make sure he reads that LOL)