Thursday, November 10, 2005

The only reason to watch football

Ok I admit it! Despite my grumpling and complaints regardng my husband's rather narrow mindedness on Sundays; There is one good reason to watch football.



Troy Polamalu #43 with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Holy shit he's gorgeous. Look at all that hair. I make joke about watching football for the shoulders and butts but he makes it all come true.

I think Hubby has caught on though. He's realized that if he starts talking about football all he has to say is #43 or Polamalu and I will actually listen instead of getting that glazed expression on my face. Of course that only lasts until I realize that he has gotten off tangent and I am hearing stats over the last 5 years and my left eye is starting to twitch.

I'm actually going to go out and buy a copy of S.I. for my self. This will be a first, then I'm going to rip off the cover and hang it in my corner of the warehouse at work....Maybe I'll buy 2 then I can have a pitcture at work and one at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the writing front, I have over 13,000 words done! That leaves me with 20 days left and 37,000 words to go. Not too bad but I have been procrastinating over the past couple days, can't do that much longer or I'll run out of time. So I'm going to try to do 3G's tonight, but at last get my 2 done.

Off to make my tea, left hope it is inspiring

No comments: