Monday, June 30, 2008

Where did the month go?

Wow it's been a month since I posted something here. I feel so bad. LOL

Life has just been flying by...I would appreciate it slowing down a bit since the faster it goes he faster I reach 40. Not something I've completely prepared for.

Also most of what I have been doing is writing which is documented here, and knitting which is gabbed about here.

I'm on the lap top again because our main 'puter has suffered 2 major virusus this month and frankly will have to wait till I have more $$ to take it back to the shop.
Aside from the file I would like retrieved I will gladly have the thing completely whiped and take it downstairs for the girls. I set up a wireless network in the house. It is much more convenient working on a laptop.

Tomorrow is July 1st and there are already some fireworks going off so I have to go sit with Karma. She gets all freaked out by the noises.

More tomorrow....

Note:
I just found my brother's birthday present.




It's ok if you don't understand. It's a long running joke between me and my younger brother. I'm tempted to order us both shirts in matching colours.

There was a time when we would go to great lengths to trap each other into saying the dreaded response... even phoning at 3 in the morning and asking "Guess What?!"

Chicken Butt!!!.

They even have a page in the Urban dictonary about it. Check it out here.

I seriously can't believe someone actually put it on a shirt. This is the best!

2 comments:

Granny's Girls said...

Love the shirt and yes you are right it has your brother's name all over it. does it come in camoflauge?..rofl
Glad you liked the yarn joke from franklin

Granny's Girls said...

His Goose is cooked with that idea.
There are no words for joy this gifty will bring. Good one!